elijah-not-so-brown

Friday, November 02, 2007

Not yet....

I know I promised Halloween pictures this week but dad left town before downloading them onto the computer. Instead he downloaded him and mom's Halloween party pictures and forgot that this blog is supposed to be all about me... The nerve.
Well this weekend is dad's last game of the year... (?) Mom goes back to work fulltime on the 12th of November and I am not sure how I feel about that. She is pretty upset about the idea and would rather go back on nights so she can see me more but she will try regular shift for awhile first...
Here are just a few pics to hold you over until the Halloween ones... Rockin my afro!!!
Enjoying my last game of the year... I was an angel!!!
Rocking around the house.
I know we look the same size, but this is actually my Great granny. She turned 90 this last weekend and I got to go to the party and play with balloons since mom will never let me have them....

That is all for now folks. I promise to get some Halloween pictures on here soon, as soon as my parents get their act together...
No change on my previous prayer requests... Baby William is hanging on, Ms. Alexia had her surgery and has started her chemotherapy, and Grandpa Ray had his surgery and is hobbling around Auntie Corinne's place in LA.
LUV YA!!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger gerrie said...

I LOVE the photo of Elijah cheering at the football game. A boy after my own heart!

With love and prayers,

Gerrie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home