elijah-not-so-brown

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

FINALLY....

Humpty Dumpty should have had his seat belt on....This is my buddy, Mr. Goat.
I was trying to break in and join the zoo,but my plan was discovered
I tried to catch the duck but he was scared of me...

Okay, I am back.

Things have been a little crazy and mom is finally getting back on track... Lots of news since I last updated you all... not sure where to start...

As you see I finally took dad to the zoo. He had never been to the zoo here before so I showed him around and gave him some exercise at the same time by letting him carry me on his back. He was too scared to come in the petting zoo- claiming he had to "take pictures of me and mom". I got to see all kinds of animals and I especially liked the way the sheep's wool felt.

Mom has been working lots and me and dad are having fun. I tend to punish mom a little when she first comes home, won't give her kisses, hugs, etc, but she seems to be catching on.

Grampa John gets here from Florida next week, and my new girlfriend Brooklyn Malveaux was born last week. Dad is almost finished the basement, I had my first real babysitter last weekend while mom and dad went on a date, and my buddy Isaac is finally here from Kansas. I got to go on a play date, but my play-date buddy got sent on a time out by his mom and he feel asleep while in time out... Oh well, that is all for now but I will have more pictures to post soon.

Luv ya!!

3 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger blackinese27 said...

i love my nephew....i miss him sooo much! i just wanna love him and kiss him and hold him!

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger blackinese27 said...

i love that he's fearless!

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger gerrie said...

Wow! Auntie Gerrie is the THIRD comment down! Emergency wisdom teeth extraction has caused my lapse in Elijah Blog viewing. Almost better now... Glad to see you've been having fun.

I'm baking Anti-Discouragement cookies for "my guys". (I think your team can use some too!)

Love you and praying for your beautiful family.
Gerrie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home