elijah-not-so-brown

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Finally....

Me and dad played hard... Poooped out...
Getting into trouble...
Trying on Granny's glasses...

I know, I know. Finally I am back. Let's just say that dad has been out of town lots and mom is blaming him for not downloading the pictures onto the computer... She obviously hasn't figured things out yet and quite honestly I think she was stalling because they haven't been taking as many pictures of me lately...

Anyway. Recently I got a message from Auntie Gerry thinking that this was her private blog. Little does she know that the rest of you email mommy directly and request copies of the pictures on the blog. Let's all just keep that a secret and let Auntie Gerry think that this is between me and her. Speaking of that, Auntie Gerry, you will be entertained to hear that the other day I burped so loud that I scared myself and started to cry...

I have been cruising around behind my walkers, getting dangerously close to walking on my own. Mom seems really bumbed out about it so I have agreed to slow things down and not grow up too fast. These last couple of teeth are working my nerves and have been pretty uncomfortable so far. Ten months old, ten teeth, and 26 pounds.

Here are a few photos that we took lately but I will try to get dad back behind the camera. I wish I could attach video to this site and show you all how well I get around these days...

Talk to you soon!!!

Love Elijah

1 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Blogger gerrie said...

Thanks for my new photos, Elijah! I just love our little talks.
I hear Dad was rather well entertained at breakfast in Montreal by Uncle George and the brothers. Quite the show, huh?
Keep well, Little Family!
With much love, prayers, and appreciation for football peppermint dispensers,
Auntie Gerrie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home