elijah-not-so-brown

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay it has been over a month and lots has happened in my life. I have LOADS of pictures to share with you but I'm not sure where to start. Perhaps we should do this chronologically...
Anyway, while mom figures that out let me give you just a brief rundown of some of my life experiences in the last month...

December 14th, first plane ride. I was a total gentleman and the flight attendants actually thanked me for being on their flight. There were lots of kids traveling because of the holidays and I showed them all how to act. December 17th, pastor Tom did my dedication in Montreal. I was a good boy and eventually tried to eat his sermon notes while he was holding me. December 19th we headed to Florida and I got to try out my new passport. I did great on al the flights except the last one kinda bugged my ears since it was so short and we went up so fast.

The whole time I was in Florida I had to be kept cool because I hate getting hot and sweaty. I got to sit in big boy car seat and had my first experience in a walker since we are not allowed to have them here in Canada. I now have 8 teeth, weigh 25 pounds, can clap my hands, click my tongue, clap my feet, roll all over and stand up with help. No dice on the crawling yet, I would rather just roll to where I gotta go.

I got to go to Alabama, play with my cousin Nakerra, shop at the outlet malls, go to the beach, ( the ocean scared me and I cried at first), stay with my grandma and grandpa for 6 hours, (mom's new longest record of being away from me), play with a big dog since I missed Bosco so much, and open lots of Christmas presents.

I had a great time, was a very good boy, and am glad to be back safe. Enjoy the pictures over the next few posts, dad took LOADS of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home