elijah-not-so-brown

Sunday, October 15, 2006

My dad rocks!!!



Hello again!! The above photos are some recent shots of me at home. Things are cooling off here so mom frequently dresses me in silly hats and furry clothes. This weekend I got to wear my snazzy suede coat from the Sassi's, and my furry suit from Auntie Corinne. Unfortunately dad's team is now out of the playoffs, but no worries. Dad got two sacks in the game and he is on pace to match or beat his personal record of 13 sacks in a season.

For those of you that don't already know -we are heading to Montreal and Florida for a month from mid-December to mid-January. I will try to keep things up to date from there. Meanwhile I would like to say Happy Birthday to my grandpa Ed, my cousin Nakerra, my Auntie Victoria, and Pastor Tom.
Chow for now!!

1 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Blogger gerrie said...

This kid is way too cute!!!!!!!!!!!!
G&G

 

Post a Comment

<< Home