elijah-not-so-brown

Monday, October 02, 2006

I'm Canamerican!!



It's official. I am a citizen of both countries. My record of birth abroad just came from the US consulate and I sent in my passport photos for my Canadian passport this week.

Exciting weekend. Dad's team finally won a game, dad got another sack, I have been practicing my alphabet, and my friend Chris came to visit from Ottawa.

This week I need everyone praying about my lousy shots on Wednesday. I will be four months old and they jab me in both legs with a big needle which I am sick of. I tend to be a little cranky after and my big legs have a lot of meat to be achy. Also, my brother Bosco is really sick and not getting much better. He needs your prayers too.

Talk to ya soon!!
Elijah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home