elijah-not-so-brown

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Sorry, I've been busy...



HELLO!!!
Time flies and I have been a bad boy not keeping up to date with the blog... I am terribly busy growing, and the other night I went to bed in the evening in an outfit, and I woke up and it was too small. My six week check up is this week and we will update you on my weight then.
I got to go to the game last week, and dad did great. I hope to go again this week if the weather cooperates.

I will try to be better with staying up to date. Let me know if you are still following me along...

Luv Elijah

1 Comments:

At 6:58 AM, Blogger gerrie said...

Sounds like our prayers for Elijah's health and growth are working too well! We'll have to take up a fund for clothes for him if he keeps growing at this rate. Glad to hear you are fulfilling your parental duties in forming another devoted football fan.
The photos are beautiful. Love to your little family.....
Gerrie & George & Men

 

Post a Comment

<< Home