elijah-not-so-brown

Friday, June 30, 2006

ALL IS WELL...
















Hello to those of you faithful followers of my blog. This is a picture of my dad and big brother goofign around...I thought I should let you know that all is well and I am loving being home. It will be one week tomorrow and it is hard to believe that I was ever in ICU. My incision looks like a pencil line across my tummy, I have gained close to a pound, and I am starting to form a bit of a routine.

Dad left today for Winnipeg, so keep him in your prayers. He still owes me a sack for last week for being a good boy and getting home, so it looks like it will have to be two sacks in tomorrow's game...

I thank each of you again for all the prayers and keep at it. I could always use a little help! Luv ya!
Elijah-not-so-brown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home