elijah-not-so-brown

Monday, June 19, 2006

I'M HUNGRY

Okay, it is official. I was the baddest little boy in ICU last night. I am so hungry I can hardly stand it and these people are not feeding me real food yet. Therefore I decided to howl all night last night... Today I was an angel all day, (tuckered myself out crying last night), and mom got to snuggle and hold me for 8 hours!!!

Latest prayers needed are for continued bowel movements, ability to have sedation reduced without me howling and causing major disturbances, and FOOD!!! I want to eat and these people need to comply. Okay, I need to get my bowels going first, but please pray I get some real food soon.

Thanks for the love and to those of you who haven't been able to get a user name and post- no worries. I can feel the love and you are always welcome to just email messages to mom directly.
Elijah

2 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Blogger gerrie said...

Hi, Rob & Amber!
We are praying for you constantly. When Elijah gets bigger I'LL teach him about proper gas emmitance!!!
With love, thoughts and many prayers,
Gerrie & George and Boys/Men

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger gerrie said...

Ummmm....
Burping.
That last comment didn't sound quite right.
Gerrie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home