elijah-not-so-brown

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I'm a flirt!!!




Well, it is official. I have copped my first feel. This thanksgiving mom and dad had a bunch of friends over and I got lots of hugs and holding. When Ms. Mel had me I decided to try my luck and as you can see I slid my hand down her shirt...

A couple of days before that I went to a wedding with mom and was the hit of the party. I wore my tackiest polyester suit and did my best John Travolta imitation on the dance floor. I also finally had a picture taken with mom... We have to work on taking more of those, it seems she is always on the other side of the camera.

Well that is all for now. I think I am teething so pray it is as comfortable as possible since I have already been through enough pain in my little life. Oh, yeah, at my fourth month check up I weighed 18 pounds so I think I am slowing down a little. My 12 month stuff fits good now, hopefully it will for more than a week.

Talk to ya soon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home