elijah-not-so-brown

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Grandpa was here!!


This is my grandpa. He always brags about being darker than me, but now that he has seen me he certainly won't try to say that he is cuter than me. For those of you wonderring where my chin came from, if that goatee was gone- you would understand... Thanks alot gramps... The pea- pod outfit was one of my four costume changes for Halloween... Compliments of DAD, not mom. I also had a chilli-pepper, the bear, and a Nacho-Libre outfit for those of you Jack Black fans.
I got to spend the day with my granny today, and I almost have a tooth to show you all. unfortunately it doesn't feel to good coming out, and needless to say dad is gagging on the stuff coming out the other end while I am teething... It is a good thing I am cute cause boy can I let them rip!!!

2 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Blogger gerrie said...

Elijah,
We need to remind Mommy that discussion of bodily functions is SO UNCOUTH.
With love and dignity,
Gerrie

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Woody said...

I'm following along with the site and enjoying the photos. I swear that boy gets cuter everytime I see him....to bad we broke up! Hope you are all doing well.
Mel and Pat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home