elijah-not-so-brown

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Bring on the food!!!




Greetings from daddy's locker. I had these pictures taken over a month ago already and I am much bigger than you see here. I have two teeth now and working on some more, and I am over 21 pounds! I just got to start on cereal the other day and at my 6 month check up I get to find out if I am ready for vegetables... As you can see I am in desperate need of more food... ;-)
Stay tuned for the Christmas pictures we are doing for our Christmas cards. Hopefully they will give you all a smile. Meanwhile please pray for all the little guys in the Neo-natal Intensive Care unit where they took such good care of me. I am going back for a visit to thank all the nurses and to encourage some of the others in there struggling to get better.

2 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, Blogger gerrie said...

What beautiful photos!
Thank you for sharing Elijah's first half a year's adventures with all of us. We have connected through prayer and will continue to bring your family before God during this busy holiday time.
Love,
G&G&J&J&J

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger gerrie said...

Just heard the good news about Rob's contract extension. A great capper to a season of accomplishments. Congratulations!
Gerrie & George

 

Post a Comment

<< Home