elijah-not-so-brown

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

PHOTO GALLERY

This is my cousin Nakerra. She was very nice to me when I was in Florida and she let me play with her toys and she helped to watch me.
Bath time in the big bowl. Ahmah (gramma) helped give me bathes and I think I am ready for swimming lessons.
Here I am on my first trip to the beach. When I first got clost to the water I cried because the sound scared me, but I liked having my toes in the sand.
I love leggo!!! Mr. and Mrs. Wright spoiled me rotten at their house and Mr. Wright played on the floor with me for hours. I never fussed once when I was at their place because they gave me so much attention.
Don't ask.... Dad did this to me... Those are my pants on my head.

I will post more pictures this week of other events of my trip...

1 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Blogger gerrie said...

Welcome back!!!!!!
Great pics.
Looking forward to seeing more....
Fantastic being with you guys. We miss you!
Braaap.
Love,
Gerrie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home