elijah-not-so-brown

Monday, January 29, 2007

mom's run

This is my favorite picture of the trip. We were doing our own version of a congo line in the kitchen. Behind me is my cousin Nakerra, Ahmah (gramma) and Ahgong (grampa). We had lots of fun in Florida and for one weekend we headed to Alabama.



I mentioned in an earlier message that we were going to go watch mom run in Alabama and we did. She did well and me and dad had fun hanging out. As you can see dad bought me some custom race wear and mom "run mommy run" shirt was a big hit. It was suprising how many people still walked up to dad during the race and asked "is his mommy running in the race today?" DUH... What did they think, I was a prop just there to help dad pick up chicks? hmmmmm.....

This week my grampa Barry is in town and helping daddy build the basement. Hopefully I will have some pictures of this to post for you soon. In the meantime I am holding steady with 8 teeth, around 23 pounds the last time we checked, and still refusing to crawl. I would rather roll everywhere. I know how to play clap your hands but only if you sing it in Chinese, and sometimes I will give you five. Right now I am trying to type with mom so I think she is going to sign off....

2 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Blogger gerrie said...

Hmmm,
Elijah, it seems like your beautiful smile is attracting blog spammers.
Well, I'm really interested in how you're doing. Love to Mom and Dad. Congrats on Mom's run! What an accomplishment!
Love,
Gerrie

 
At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elijah, did you tell Mommy that she had nothing to be nervous about? I'm sure no one even noticed her running with a handsome gentlemen such as yourself being there! lol
Love you guys, The Alstons

 

Post a Comment

<< Home