elijah-not-so-brown

Saturday, January 20, 2007

beach baby...

Greetings. Well I promised to make up for my absence while in Florida with lots of pictures so here are a few more. This one is one of the few pictures I have with mom since she seems to be on the other side of the camera most of the time.
Here is the whole family walking down the beach in Bluewater bay, just outside Niceville.

Have you ever seen such handsome men before??!! Here is me and dad, dad was trying to look like me but he doesn't have the cool sweater vest, and he has that funny thing on his top lip. When I first got close to the water I was kinda scared of the noise but once I realized I was there for a photo shoot I loosened up.

Stay tuned for more photos of the trip in the weeks ahead...

3 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Blogger Janelle said...

hi! sorry if i'm intruding - i found your blog from Matt Harms's. and i just had to say those are some of the most beautiful family pics i've ever seen! you've gotta frame those! :)
blessings!

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger gerrie said...

I sincerely hope Elijah's not becoming afraid of LOUD NOISES.....
With love from
delicate quiet Gerrie

 
At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lijah Lou you need to be a model!! Lovin the black and whites!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home