elijah-not-so-brown

Thursday, June 14, 2007

I hate training camp...

Me and my brother BoscoOne of my new birthday toys...
I love my Auntie Roxy!!

Hello to all of you. I am doing well and have established a great schedule once again, hopefully I will maintain it once Daddy finishes training camp and comes back home. We got a little off-track at first with him being gone but I seem to have mom back on track. I have a new bedtime, 7:30, and I have taught mom that if she puts me to bed later I will just get up earlier... It took her awhile to figure it out but I think she gets it now.



Bosco and I have been getting along great and the other day mom caught us actually playing together, like interacting back and forth. I would throw the ball and Bosco would bring it back to me, over and over, and then when we got tired we cuddled together. We kept each other busy for 2 hours while mom weeded in the back yard!



I have an embarrassing confession though. The other day I went to see dad at "Fan Day", and while we were waiting for him to sign some autographs I was playing on the field with some of the other player's kids. Jason Tucker has 3 gorgeous girls and one of then is only 4 months older than me. (10 pounds lighter and 10 less teeth, but OLDER nonetheless). I was playing with her and she decided to tackle me. At first it was fine but then she decided to rub my face in the turf and I started to cry. Mom was laughing and telling me to "man-up" while her mom was apologizing and really worried. They finally got her off of me but only after I was bleeding from a scratch on my face...Man-up!? What the heck is that supposed to mean? Girls scare me...


2 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger gerrie said...

Awright, Mom....
In the photo with Bosco, tell me those are FOOTBALL SHOES Elijah's wearing...
Do they come in ladies size 7???!!!!!

Love & Prayers,
Gerrie

 
At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey baby boy! Can't wait to see you, you have grown so much! Tell Mommy to get ready for many playdates to come!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home