elijah-not-so-brown

Thursday, June 07, 2007

I'M ONE!!!!

Before the mess...During the mess....
Reading my birthday card...
After the mess...
A new outfit from Auntie Vicki...

Greetings to you all from "big-boy-brown"... That's right, I am the big man now, no more "baby"... Strangely enough though I have had some recent weight loss and apparently I slimmed down like dad in preparation for training camp... I am a svelte 26 pounds, have 14 teeth (that I am willing to let mom see), but perhaps more in the upper back that she hasn't detected yet. I did remarkably well at my shots yesterday, whimpered a little but held it together and no grouchiness afterwards.


I would like to thank all of you who sent birthday wishes and sang on the answering machine, (some good, some, well .... still a blessing) I got to trash my birthday cupcake... Bosco loved the entire event and he helped with clean-up. Dad could only stay home for an hour and I have really noticed his absence this week so I went by practice yesterday to check him out and make sure he is working hard while away from me.


Anyway, today I mowed the lawn with mom, I was on her back in a carrier which really wasn't necessary but the view was great. I love to get my hands on the lawnmower and I plan to grow up like Grandpa John and know how to fix them all... Afterwards I got full of grass stains and ate some dirt and sucked on some landscaping rocks. I think I will stick to birthday cake...


Gotta go.... Luv you all lots!! Pray for my daddy as he is working really hard!


1 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Blogger gerrie said...

Great birthday report, Big Boy!
Can't wait for you to taste Uncle George's pizza and Auntie Gerrie's cookies.
Praying for Mom and Dad and work.
Got to get up early to drive to Toronto and back with Pastor Tom for the first exhibition game.
Love to you all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home