elijah-not-so-brown

Sunday, June 03, 2007

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

THE DAY BEFORE MY ARRIVAL... DURING MY ARRIVAL...
MY ARRIVAL!!!!
ONE WEEK LATER... THE DRAMA...
LOOK AT ME NOW... REACHING FOR GRAMPA'S BEER...

YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been telling people for the last month that I am one and it is finally here! No more of this 10 months, 11 months, etc. I am officially in the year range now!

In honor of my birthday the weather has been awesome, I have been playing outside everyday, and I got to trash my first birthday cake on the weekend. (Pictures to follow)

This weekend I got to go to the family picnic and meet my second, third and even fourth cousins, my great and great-great aunties and uncles, and even some other relatives that mom wasn't sure who they were. Dad did an awesome job taking care of me while mom was back at work and now he is busy back at work. Please keep him in your prayers while he sweats his way through training camp, and tries to make it home to see me whenever he can.

Mom promises to post pictures of my birthday as soon as she can. Nothing big happening, dad is just going to try to come home on his break from work and we are going to take some pictures and eat some cake.

Meanwhile, keep me in your prayers, and I will keep you posted on me.

Happy birthday to me!!

Luv ya!


Elijah-one-year-old-not-so-brown-but-getting-browner...

2 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Blogger gerrie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELIJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With love, burps, and kisses
from Auntie Gerrie, Uncle George and the 3 J's

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Woody said...

Happy Birthday, Little Man! We hope you've had an awesome first year!

Mel, Pat & Kaiya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home