elijah-not-so-brown

Monday, July 23, 2007

Things have been busy...

This is me helping in dad's garden... and he thought we had rabbits!!! HA!!!This is my buddy Kaiya that is staying with me, (with adult supervision...)
This is me doing my best Grandpa John immitation...
The view of the fire from our back yard when it first began...
After the fire... these used to be 3 units of 149 condos...

Hello again my friends,

I have heard the requests for more pictures and I am finally complying. I have been very busy, enjoying the great weather, taking care of mom and dad, bugging Bosco, and visiting with Granny.



In the last few weeks lots has happened. Many of you know that dad caught his first offensive touchdown, got warrior of the game from TSN, and I finally get to go to my first game of the season on August 4th because it is an early one and not after my bedtime. We also had a major fire in our neighborhood and our friends had to evacuate along with 100 others after 25 million dollars of damage was done to some condo complexes. Because of the fire we get to have visitors and I get to hang out with my buddy Kaiya Woodcock.



I have also been busy getting my final molars, drooling like crazy, having guys over for BBQ, picking berries and making jam with mom, and oh yeah.... walking....



I will try to be more faithful with pictures and keep us all in your prayers.

Luv ya!


2 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Blogger gerrie said...

Enjoy your first football game of the season, Elijah! It's REALLY FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll be missing you guys next week when we have our "football supper" at Tom's.

Love,
Gerrie

 
At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Elijah! You look just like your mommy in that first pic! What a cutie! Guess what....you will finally get to meet Isaac in 2 weeks! We are so excited and can't wait to see you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home