elijah-not-so-brown

Friday, November 23, 2007

It is me again...

Hey folks, just me.

Thought I would send a brief update instead of taking forever to update this blog. A while back I asked for some prayers for folks and because I know some of you take it seriously I thought I better update you. My little buddy Will that was born earlier this month with meningitis is not doing too well. It looks like he is going to pass away and I really need people to pray for his mom and dad. (Maureen and Pablo). They are first time parents and my mom remembers what it was like to be told scary stuff about me and she is pretty sad for them. Every time she reads their email updates she cries and she even sent them a picture of me when I was sick to show them that miracles can happen.
Also our friends the Calvillos in Montreal are perservering chemotherapy and the side affects thereof, and they could use on-going prayers for Alexia's healing. Anthony seems pretty scared and we wish them only the best.
On a positive note, mom, dad, and I all survived mom's first full set back at work. She works 6 days straight and them gets three off, and it was pretty yucky at the beginning and then near the end of the 6 days, but hopefully we will all ge tteh hang of it. I have been sick and generously shared it with mom, but we are getting better and trying to keep dad healthy. Dad's surgery is healing nicely and he got his stitches out this week. He still walks kinda funny, and I can out run him, but we won't tell him that.
Talk to ya soon!
EJ

1 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Blogger gerrie said...

Thank you for your heartfelt prayer requests; that's what brothers and sisters are for....

We really miss you.

Love,
Gerrie and George

 

Post a Comment

<< Home