elijah-not-so-brown

Sunday, December 21, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

This is me at gymnastics.My big-boy underwear makes a great hat...
Serious Santa
Rudolph
For those of you that didn't get our Christmas card... here it is!
Hey folks... I realized that I actually loaded the wrong video last time... This one is much cuter.


Since we last talked the weather here has plunged even more and we are trying to stay warm while still getting out and about. Swimming, strolleraerobics and gymnastics are done until the new year so we have been doing other outings instead. The other day I got to go "real bowling" for the first time. I finished all our Christmas baking and delivered it to all the neighbors, helped daddy wrap mommy's Christmas present, (there will definitely be a picture of this to follow). The other day when mommy was doing aerobics I asked the lady to take me to the bathroom and she tried to make me sit down to pee... seriously, who is she kidding? I quickly informed her that "I only pee like daddy", (standing up-in case you are wondering).

We will send some video of Micah crawling soon, but I don't get what the big deal is... I walk around and no one seems to make a big deal of it. Speaking of big deals... I got my first phone call from a girl tonight and mom made a pretty big deal of it... She answered the phone and my girlfriend Divya asked to speak to me, (she is three- dad says that older women are where it is at.) Mom got a little choked up as she watched me talk to her on the phone... whatever mom, there is LOTS more where that came from...

We probably won't get on again until after Christmas so from me, Micah, mom , dad and Bosco,

MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS, SAFETY TO YOU ALL and LOVE.


1 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Blogger gerrie said...

Merry Christmas!
Loved the card...

Enjoy the rest of the holidays and
Happy New Year!

With love from G+G+J+J+J
XXXOOOXXX

 

Post a Comment

<< Home