elijah-not-so-brown

Monday, December 08, 2008

Micah flirting....



Hey folks. I know it has been forever but lots has been going on. Micah has been sick for three weeks, the doctor said that we keep giving it back and forth to each other. Besides that, we have been busy with gymnastics, swimming, church group, stroller-aerobics, and play dates. Micah is getting his first molars, teeth # nine and ten, and he is crawling and clapping his hands. He gives big sloppy kisses and loves to bite everyone and everything. As for me, I love my swimming and gymnastics, and I am quite jazzed about all the shopping that we have been doing. Presents are showing up under our tree, and mom and dad let me eat a little tiny chocolate everyday out of this new calendar they got. I am saying things that they find quite hilarious and I never understand why they laugh at me so much.


Other than that there has been some bad news too. Dad's police class officially started on December 1st and he didn't get to go. Immigration is not done yet and we found out it is all because they sent his medical to the wrong office and some other "Rob Brown's" medical got sent to Ottawa... Now this means that dad is on ice with the police until APRIL... Besides that our only remaining great grandparent passed away "GG", and we had to miss the funeral because we were out of town. Micah still doesn't sleep through the night, mom's car is broken, the weather stinks, Micah won't take a bottle yet, and I have officially quit taking naps.


No worries though. I am fully enjoying having my daddy at home, and Micah is getting to be more fun to torment. I love to pile toys in front of him, (okay, sometimes on him), and I also like to take stuff away from him. I tried some of his baby food the other day and boy am I glad that I don't have to eat that stuff. Oh well, gotta go- it's bath time.


Your Christmas cards should be arriving in the mail shortly. Hope you are having a good holiday season and taking time to remember the real "reason for the season".


God Bless

1 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Blogger gerrie said...

Hope Christmas brightens things up for you!

Always in our thoughts and prayers.
We miss you all.

Gerrie & George

 

Post a Comment

<< Home