elijah-not-so-brown

Monday, September 29, 2008

More Video

This is Micah and mom walking at the dog park... Chubby has gotten the carrier a little stretched out... I decided on our walk that I would try to find a leaf in every color.
This is our Auntie CC that was visiting from California.
I think Micah was stealing a glance over at some girls in this picture. I am teaching him to be quite the ladies man...


Hey folks. Here is some video of the triplets jumping before bedtime... I am not sure who is having the most fun??? Micah loves the jumper and everyone loves watching. I still think that I should be able to do it too, but I finally understand that I am too big for the exersaucer after getting stuck numerous times...



Micah is up to three teeth with more following close behind, and he is a drooling mess. Must be a growth spurt lately because he is eating all night and day. I, on the other hand, have slimmed right out and pants that used to be tight on my belly are loose since I have grown taller. Micah wears 12month clothes now, and I am holding steady in 4T.



I love to help Micah bounce in his chair. He is starting to reach for my toys which I am not so sure about, but I am quick to tell him, "MINE"!


1 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Blogger gerrie said...

Love the films!!! Especially the jumping triplets.
(Looks like Dad's knees are working REAL good.)

Thanks for the update.
The kids are SO cute.

Love you guys.
Gerrie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home