elijah-not-so-brown

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Good News!!!!

Hey folks!!! I have great news for you all!!! Mom and Micah had his appointment the other day and the doctor told us that Micah is perfectly fine... The official diagnosis is that Micah is LAZY. Yep, that's it, lazy. The doctor did a total check and deduced that Micah has decided to do things when he feels like it. HA HA HA!!! He fooled us all and is just a slow-moving dude like dad... On another front, people have been asking how my potty traiing is going... Look closely at this picture and see if this answers it for you... Any other potty training questions or have you seen enough?
This is me and my girlfriend Divya. I went to her birthday party the other day and we did some hugging... She is three, dad told me that older women are where it is at...

Well folks that is all for now. I hav to dowload some more pictures and figure out how to put a video clip on here so you can see me in action. Thanks for all the prayers for Micah and we will keep you updated.
Luv ya!
EJ

1 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Blogger gerrie said...

Poo???

All I do is BURP!!!!!!

Great news on the lazy thing!Jesse the Brilliant didn't bother to walk 'til he was close to 18 months. Now he's starting university on Monday!

Love you all.
Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap.
Gerrie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home