elijah-not-so-brown

Friday, May 16, 2008

Growing like weeds....

It is official. Micah is bigger than me. Well not at this moment but he managed to gain 2 pounds and two ounces in two weeks!!!! He was 10 lbs 2 ozs at 3 weeks old, and after looking back in this blog I realized that is what I weighed at one month. Keep in mind I was very sick though, so I think I will still have him beat in the long run... Mom has officially decided that if Micah had been the first child he would have been an only child... while I was easier then, I am making up for it now... The terrible twos have arrived early and I am giving mom and dad a run for their money...
This is me on a mini-Harley... I thought grandpa Ed would like this picture...
Dad and Micah before the growth spurt...
First family photo
This diaper change took 4 diapers and a full load of laundry. Check out the couch...
What can I say????

2 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Blogger gerrie said...

Oy.

I'm praying for you.
Looks like you're both...... uh.... pretty busy.

Come "home" soon to show off your babies!

Love,
G&G&J&J&J

 
At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay all of the buckey nakedness has got to stop. please. thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home