elijah-not-so-brown

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Me and my brother...

Hey folks, we are back. I have figured out that Micah is not going anywhere so I will be including him regularly in my posts. We are having a good time and he has strated to make noises that sound like he is trying to talk. He rolls over from his tummy which mom and dad seem to think is a big deal... (I can do that...) He is over fifteen pounds and has really yucky skin that they call exzema... (Pray for that cause it looks really itchy and mom has to put thick cream on him that gets everywhere...) This shirt was given to Micah from the girls mom works with at the jail. How fitting! He spent nine months on the inside of mom and the jail...
This was me at Ft. Edmonton Park. I got to ride on areal choo choo train which thrilled me to no end. I had the same hat as the engineer and even got to ride on a horse-drawn carriage.
Here is me and Micah in my bed. I was getting ready for a nap and mom was reading us a story. I couldn't understand why mom didn't leave Micah to have a nap with me...Doesn't this face look trustworthy?
It took a long time but Micah is finally smiling. Mom says it melts her heart evertime he does...

Well, that is it for now. I am getting a littel impatient on mom's lap, ( not to mention heavy), so we will give you more updates when mom has more time...

Love ya!

1 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger gerrie said...

Great smiles from everyone, and Mom looks so beautiful!

Praying often for the whole family. Miss you all a LOT.

Love,
Gerrie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home