elijah-not-so-brown

Monday, November 24, 2008

Mini-appelsauce







Hello again.



Well some new milestones to report to you all. I have mastered a couple of new 5-sylable words that I would like to share with you. Minneappolis started out as mini-applesauce, but we had it mastered by the end of our trip to visit the Dubuc family. Uncle Deitan graduated from the police academy down there so we suprised him by flying down for his graduation. He ended up suprising us by walking in while we were having lunch when he was supposed to be at work... grrrr...



My other new 5 sylable word is hippopotamus. Dad took me to "Donalds" for lunch one day and they gave me the Madagascar Hippopotamus. Meanwhile Micah is holding steady with 8 teeth, he is sitting up and almost crawling. Like me, he incorporates rolling into his crawling/inching along. Mom can get him to say "da-da" but he doesn't know what it means. Mom says that she is teaching him Da-da first because I say mamma too much so now she got smart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home