elijah-not-so-brown

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I'm late!! I'm late!!

 Micah practicing for AMERICAN NINJA WARRIOR
 Elijah the NINJA WARRIOR
 A day at the waterpark with our favorite cousin
 GEO-CACHING over the summer
 someone taught himself how to rollerblade...
 excited about the first day of school...
kicking it with our cousin...

I have been extremely negligent in posting... SUPER sorry. Back into the swing of things with school and activities... Boys are busy in Kindergarten and grade 2, soccer, swimming, and dad's football. The team dad coaches has made the playoffs for the first time in years!!! Dad got a new job!!!! Mom got a new job!!! Loads of changes... More information to follow. 


1 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Blogger gerrie said...

New jobs? New jobs? Details!

I got surprised for my birthday with my Edmonton son's arrival for a visit. Happy Mom :-)

xxxoooxxx
Gerrie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home