elijah-not-so-brown

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Elijah is 7!!!

 BIRTHDAY TREATS FOR SCHOOL...
 BIRTHDAY TREATS FOR SOCCER...
 PARTY!!!
 WORK WEEKEND AT CAMP
 HARDEST WORKING 7 YR. OLD...EVER!
 HARDEST PLAYING 5 YR OLD...EVER!!!

CHAMPION DAD!!!
Greetings!!! Lots to report since the last post... I am now 7! Micah is officially registered in kindergarten for next year, and me in grade 2. Dad has celebrated another year as a super-father, and we spent an amazing weekend volunteering at our family camp. Soccer is in full swing and both Mikey and I are playing amazing. I have found my niche as a defenceman, and was even recruited to play for another team in a tournament this weekend. Micah has scored 5 goals per game in each of his last three games, and mom has been asked if he is in the right age category a couple of times... Mom helps coach my team, and both Micah and I are close to moving up in our swimming levels.

Dad is awesome as ever, and his football season has started up again. The shift work is still really hard on him, but he is a trooper and we are super-good about being quiet when he is sleeping.

More stories to follow... Be blessed!!

1 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger gerrie said...

Oooooh! BAD Gerrie!

Summer has been busy so far, so I only now checked for your latest news. Thank you so much for the regular updates for this "Facebook resistant" old friend.

xxxoooxxx
What football is Dad participating in?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home