elijah-not-so-brown

Thursday, March 14, 2013

 You want some of me?!
 Two-face, ready to wrestle
 Year-end for indoor soccer
 About to score the tournament winning-goal!!
 Ready to tackle some ship-building...
 The titanic is built!!!
 My tall sleepy boy... Not a morning person...
Micah is serious about his cooking... and safety...

Hello again. Here are some recent photos of me and Micah. We just finished our indoor soccer season and are anxious for the snow to go so we can get started outside. Both Micah and I have recently moved up levels in our swim club, and we are swimming away!! Spring means a slight break before outdoor sports begin, but we continue with swim club and are going to try some mixed martial arts. Report cards are coming out soon, first official one for grade one... I have been busy building a Leprechaun trap for science and will keep you posted if I catch one. Have a great Easter and stay tuned for up-coming photos from our future Easter adventures.

Luv ya! Elijah

2 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger gerrie said...

LOVE the big sleepy boy pic! Being a midget, I looked like that holding my kids when they were 3!

Only 103 days til football....

xxxoooxxx
Gerrie

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger gerrie said...

LOVE the big sleepy boy pic! Being a midget, I looked like that holding my kids when they were 3!

Only 103 days til football....

xxxoooxxx
Gerrie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home