elijah-not-so-brown

Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Sick of being sick!!!

Doing a little rock climbing in Canmore... Chicken Pops!!
At least I shared with brother...

Hot tub party!

Where did all the fish go?



It is that time of year... We are sick. Have been sick for what seems like forever... Runny noses turn into coughs that last far too long. Coughs turn into sore throats from coughing so hard. Runny noses lead to midnight nose bleeds. To top it all off we now have CHICKEN POPS. Yep that's right, chicken POPS. Mom thinks it is funny every time I say it, but let me tell you that I don't think it is funny at all. Especially since we had a needle that was supposed to keep us from getting these things. I decided to be nice though- I shared with Micah.


We have officially started taekwondo, and already have to miss a lesson because of these silly spots. We did really good in our first class, and we pay close attention. We both moved up another level in swimming, and we also got to go to Canmore for teacher's convention. On our way home we got to visit our friend that just moved to Calgary, and we were very well-behaved boys in spite of spending nearly the whole weekend in the car.

Taekwondo pics soon...

1 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger gerrie said...

Awwww. Chicken pops and winter sicknesses are NOT fun. I remember those times well.

Spring is coming soon, I promise.

Praying for you!
xxxoooxxx
Gerrie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home