elijah-not-so-brown

Friday, July 29, 2011

More priceless words from the boyz....

I do it MY WAY...GRAMPA came to visit!!

Playing hard, crashing hard...

The bestest babysitter ever!!! We will miss you Ms. Emily!!
Daddy has been building



Lately there have been some fabulous moments in parenting that I know I will regret if I don't write them down...


Elijah came to say good morning after waking up but clearly stated, "NO kisses until you brush your teeth mom!"


As I was drying off after a shower Elijah stopped mid-conversation to ask, "when me and Micah grow up are we going to have REALLY BIG BUMBS too?"

After Micah got dressed for church I told him he looked handsome. He objected loudly and stated "don't say that mom, Elijah is handsome, NOT ME!"


After letting Elijah go on a 2-wheeler for the first time, I watched with tears. He rode up and asked, "sometimes do grown-ups cry when they are happy too mom?"


Canada Day involved Elijah asking how old Canada was turning on it's birthday. I responded by telling him "144". He responded, "oh, so about your age mom?"


I LOVE THESE GUYS!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Blogger gerrie said...

Those quotes are GREAT!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for sharing them. It brought back memories.

One of my favourites was from Mystery Joey, at the age of about 5. He came up to me one day and pronounced, "I know how babies are made." I gingerly asked him how. Very proudly he exclaimed, "First da bones, and den da yucky stuff!"

Have a good rest of the summer!
Gerrie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home